#booktube #readerproblems #readingvlog
i’m answering the reader problems tag! want to answer them? questions below.
Passion Planner (LAURA986): https://passionplanner.rfrl.co/6zrez
✨reader probs tag✨
1. You have 20,000 books on your tbr. How in the world do you decide what to read next?
2. You’re halfway through a book and you’re just not loving it. Do you quit or are you committed?
3. The end of the year is coming and you’re so close, but so far away on your goodreads reading challenge. Do you try to catch up? And how?
4. The covers of a series you love do not match. How do you cope?
5. Everyone and their mother loves a book you really don’t like. Who do you bond with over shared feelings?
6. You’re reading a book and you’re about to start crying in public. How do you feel?
7. A sequel of a book you loved just came out, but you’ve forgotten a lot from the prior novel. Will you reread the book? Skip the sequel? Try to find a synopsis on goodreads? Cry in frustration?
8. You do not want anyone, anyone, borrowing your books. How do you politely tell people nope when they ask?
9. You’ve picked up and put down five books in the last month. How do you get over your reading slump?
10. There are so many new books coming out that you’re dying to read. How many do you actually buy?
11. After you’ve bought the new books you can’t wait to get to, how long do they sit on your shelves before you get to them?
Originally published at https://www.laura-winter.com on May 3, 2023.